Stock arriving shortly. Order now to secure yours.
The em-trak B951 Class B AIS transceiver is a high output power (5W SOTDMA) class B transceiver, with built-in GPS antenna.
The em-trak B951 Class B AIS transceiver has a built in GPS antenna which reduces install time and does not require the installation of another GPS antenna. The Em-trak B951 does still include the ability to add an external GPS antenna if desired or required.
The em-trak B951 includes a high power 5W transmitter which provides increased range and reporting frequency, ideal for offshore sailors or those sailing in busy areas. Standard Class B AIS transceivers only transmit at 2W meaning less range. These units also transmit using the SOTDMA method, like Class A commercial units, this means a faster update frequency than class B units and ensures you are always seen! The unit is even compatible with satellite AIS systems.
The em-trak B951 AIS transceiver includes both NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 interfaces so it is ready and able to be connected to all chart plotters. The em-trak B951 includes stealth (silent) mode functionality also, allowing it to continually receive AIS messages, but not transmit.
Em-trak B951 Class B AIS Overview
- Rugged and Robust
- SOTDMA Class B providing increased range and reporting frequency
- Stealth mode (silent) ready
- Built in surge protection
- Flexi-Fit mounting bracket for easy installation
- 5W transmit power (instead of standard 2W)
- Ready for connection to your chartplotter via NMEA0183 or NMEA2000
- Internal GPS antenna (optional external GPS antenna available)
- Global 3 year warranty
Em-trak B900 Series Introductory Video
Manufacturer’s website: https://www.em-trak.com