Picosense offers a range of services in addition to the products they supply. Some of our services are listed below, if you have a unique request, please get in touch and we will see how we can assist you.
- Marine electronics connectivity assistance. We can assist with integration of new hardware into existing NMEA networks as well as provide future proofing consultations and even design an all new refit package. We have expertise in NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 as well as a deep IT knowledge and how these marine connectivity technologies interact in the IT environment.
- Marine AIS Resetting Service. We can partially or fully reset many brands of AIS transceivers for use when moved to a new boat or vessel details change.
- We provide commercial consultation on marine electronics hardware, design and integration solutions.
- We design marine internet solutions for commercial vessels for passengers, crew and captains as well as the vessel operator. Leveraging both 4G and 5G and the fastest Wi-Fi solutions we can keep your vessels connected almost anywhere!
- We work on vessels from 20ft to 100ft and will guarantee you value for money whatever your needs.
- With a background in industrial networking we can also offer OT network troubleshooting, design assistance and troubleshooting services. We find there are often many cross over technologies and hardware between the industrial and marine environments.
- We are a certified trainer and certified Moxa engineer for industrial networks. We have been working with Moxa for over 8 years and know where and how to utilise this product in the marine environment.
- We are skilled at resolving those niggling issues with onboard systems and connectivity where other businesses simply give up.