The Em-trak B952 Class B AIS is a Class B transceiver featuring a high power 5W output adhering to the SOTDMA specifications. The B952 includes the very best AIS receive and transmit performance.
The B952 includes WiFi & Bluetooth for easy wireless connectivity. This allows it to stream AIS data to any phone, PC or tablet. Programming and health monitoring of the B952 is via the CONNECT-AIS App which is downloaded from either the Apple Store or Google Play.
The WiFi and Bluetooth* capabilities of the B952 allows devices such as tablets or other mobile devices to connect with the B954 and receive AIS, GPS and multiplexed NMEA 0183 data. Some apps that are compatible include the Navionics App, iNavX, iSailor.
The B952 em-trak AIS includes both NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 interfaces so it is ready to be connected to all chart plotters which support AIS. The B952 is compatible with our dash mounted AIS silent mode switch available as an accessory item.
Even though the B952 includes an integrated GPS receiver it has the capability to still add an external GPS antenna if desired or required.
Bluetooth functionality currently not support on Apple devices. *
Em-trak B952 Class B AIS Overview
- Certified AIS Class B – 5W SOTDMA
- WiFi & Bluetooth connectivity
- FLEXI-FIX™ bracket system
- Integrated GPS receiver and antenna (external GPS antenna optional)
- Ruggedized construction to protect from shock and vibration
- Best in class power consumption
- Excellent connectivity with navigation apps, chart plotters, phones, tablets and PCs
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 interfaces including multiplexing of NMEA 0183 data
- Integrated health and performance monitoring via the CONNECT-AIS app
- Integrated power surge protection
- Industry leading 3 year global warranty
Em-trak B900 Series Introduction Video
Manufacturer’s website: https://www.em-trak.com