Price includes GST and free shipping Australia wide.
PicoSense have put together the Marine Cel-Fi Kit as a ready to purchase and install solution for boosting your mobile voice and internet signal onboard your boat. All components of the kit are designed for the marine environment.
The Cel-Fi hardware is legal for use in Australia to boost your mobile phone signal for voice, SMS and data services. It works on both 3G and 4G and will enhance your signal strength on your mobile device. PicoSense have taken the Cel-Fi hardware and made it suitable for marine use by adding a high quality 4G marine antenna and mount and quality low loss coax cable to ensure the best performance from the kit.
Currently the kit is only available for use on the Telstra network and PicoSense recommend the use of Telstra in the marine environment due to their expansion and upgrade of cellular towers around the Australian coastline to support these devices.
Marine Cel-Fi Kit contents
- Cel-Fi GO (Telstra)
- External 4G Marine antenna and adjustable nylon base (overall length: approx. 75cm)
- 5m of LCU-195 high quality, low loss coax to connect the 4G external antenna to the Cel-Fi
- Internal 4G antenna for redistribution of the mobile signal throughout your boat. (1.5m cable length)
- Power lead for connection to your boats 12VDC supply
Features of the Marine Cel-Fi Kit
- Supports Telstra 3G (850Mhz) and 4G (700Mhz / 1800Mhz) – only one band at a time can be used
- 100dB of gain available to boost your signal strength (Requires software upgrade using WAVE app)
- Telstra and ACMA approved
- Configurable using bluetooth via the WAVE app (free download)
Looking to improve your internet access onboard? Check out our extremely popular Marine Internet Access Kit. The Cel-Fi Kit and our Marine Internet Access Kit compliment each other very well for the ultimate onboard solution.